Professional Carpet Cleaners in Brisbane – Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning Services
As much as you love them, your carpets have long since stopped being a source of character – thanks to an excess of foot traffic and more. With the help of ExtraClean, your once lush carpet can display its wall-to-wall brilliance once more. We provide professional carpet cleaning options to both domestic homes and commercial cleaning clients.
Carpet Cleaning Options
Unlike some cleaning companies that use harsh chemicals, Extraclean likes to practice ‘greener cleaning’. Even though this means being nice to the environment, our expert carpet cleaning methods are still tough on dirt, stains and in-ground bacteria.Mold and allergens have no chance against our carpet cleaners, so allergy sufferers can rest in peace after a carpet clean from the Extraclean team.
We offer a number of carpet cleaning options to match your budget and hygiene needs:
Carpet Steam Cleaning Service
When a more thorough carpet clean is in order, we can come in and apply our special ‘steam’ method. Our low-allergy cleaning solution will work its way down to the very base of the carpet fibres, stripping away a lifetime of dust and dirt; this substance is then carefully extracted out leaving you with a soft, gorgeous looking carpet.
How Does Carpet Steam Cleaning Work?
- Carpet is sprayed with our low allergy, environmentally friendly cleaning solution
- The carpet is then agitated to mix the solution deep down in the carpet fibres
- Any spots or stains are treated that still remain
- A specialised carpet fibre rinse is flushed through and dirt extracted
- Deodorizer is added onto your new fluffy, clean carpet
Benefits of steam cleaning:
- Provides a much more thorough, deep down clean
- Can remove even the most stubborn stains
- Better for allergy sufferers as it 100% removes dust mites, allergens and in-ground bacteria
Dry Carpet Cleaning Services
Using the latest in carpet cleaning methods, we can suck out the dust and dirt clinging to the fibres of your carpet. Done in next to no time at all, there will be minimal disruption to your home or business in terms of areas being blocked off. This dry and direct carpet cleaning process delivers relief from musty old carpets, in terms of both look and smell.
How Does Carpet Dry Cleaning Work?
- Carpet is vacuumed with our powerful vacuum cleaner
- Any stubborn spots or stains are treated
- Our dry cleaning machine buffsthe carpet to remove remaining dirt and soil
- The carpet is raked to finish and fluff the carpet fibres
Benefits of dry carpet cleaning:
- You can walk on the carpet almost immediately
- Great for maintenance cleans in pubs, offices, hotels and restaurants
Deluxe Carpet Clean
For those looking for the best possible carpet clean, we also offer a special combination of the above cleaning methods. By combining both processes, we can eliminate 99% of all dust, dirt and bacteria that is hiding away in your carpet. The results at the end will astound you – it will look and feel as if your carpet were freshly laid.
If you need a little more beyond your standard carpet clean, we also offer:
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
Why Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
Most people forget about their carpet, until a big unsightly stain happens! The thing is, carpets especially in high traffic areas take a lot of wear with footfall constantly going over them. Dust, grime and bacteria can get lodged deep down in the carpet fibres which vacuuming doesn’t reach. Professional carpet cleaning will eliminate all dirt and leave your carpets fluffy and hygienic. A professional carpet clean is the only way to keep your carpets fully sanitised and safe for pets and children.
Say NO to dull and dusty carpets. Call ExtraClean on (07) 3245 3933 today for a quick estimate.